I have over 25 years of experience running growth-minded businesses. In my career I have worked with various organizations such as hospitals, banks, manufacturers, and technology companies, helping them create sustainable brands that drive profitable sales growth. I was the founder and President/CEO of Burst Marketing, a leading branding and marketing strategy company located in the Capital region. After 10 years of business, Burst Marketing merged with Smith and Jones, which specialized in the marketing and branding of hospitals and large physicians groups. I exited the company in 2017 after selling the business to Overit. My ability to innovate and drive business growth has benefited many companies in the Capital region and beyond.
I am an expert in various sales and marketing strategies that solve complex business problems and enable profitable sustainable growth. I understand all aspects of marketing, including branding, print, web, digital, and public relations. I also understand that marketing is more than just a set of appealing visuals. In the right hands, marketing is a revenue and profit driver. I have spoken regionally and nationally on various topics such as brand building, strategic planning, and digital marketing.
I am passionate about building businesses, creating new revenue streams, reinventing brands, and growing market share. I always have an eye on the big picture. Some of my accomplishments throughout my career include:
- Transforming a print business into a strategic marketing agency that became one of the Capital region’s biggest.
- Building a $300K family business into a $3M+ marketing company – which grew to the 5th largest in the Capital District.
- Transforming Burst Marketing into a specialized healthcare marketing firm through Smith & Jones.
- Rebranding the organization, IntegraOptics, which enabled them to sell for $90 million.
- Named President of Entrepreneurs Organization in 2009 and grew its membership base by 33%.
Fun Fact: I am a closet 80’s hair band fan and can be found on any given Friday belting lyrics in my car.