Customer Referral Program
The goal of the TAG Solutions Customer Referral Program is to reward loyal customers for their active help in identifying and referring new customers to TAG Solutions. By helping us find new customers, a TAG Solutions customer can earn cash rewards or credit towards a variety of TAG Solutions products and Services.
How It Works
For every qualified lead a customer provides that results in a new contract, the customer will be awarded an American Express Debit Card or credit towards the purchase of TAG Solutions products and services. The payout amounts are relative to new contract amounts, as follows:
- $250.00 for any new contract totaling $5k – $10k
- $500.00 for any new contract totaling $11k – $50k
- $1,000.00 for any new contract totaling more than $50k!
Submitting a lead is simple – customers can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . There is no limit to number of referrals a customer can submit or awards they can earn!
Program Rules Definitions:
- A contact of an influencer or decision maker at an organization that is considering the purchase of products or services offered by TAG Solutions.
- Contact information includes: Name, Title, Organization, Email, & Phone number.
- Contact organization is not a current TAG Solutions customer.
A signed contract for TAG Solutions to provide products and / or services.
Criteria And Process Requirements:
Referred leads must be for new business only. Leads must be submitted to TAG Solutions sales and properly recorded to qualify. Leads must close within twelve (12) months after the date submitted to qualify. Leads that are booked after the twelve (12) month period are ineligible for the award.
All awards will be issued within fifteen (15) business days of TAG Solutions receipt of a new contract resulting from the lead. The award is available in one of the following ways:
- An American Express Debit Card
- Credit towards the purchase of TAG Solutions Products and Services to be determined by the customer and must be used within twelve (12) months of the credit issue date.
TAG Solutions’ Customer Referral Program described herein is effective on May 19, 2011. TAG Solutions reserves the right in its sole discretion to alter, amend, modify, change or discontinue any of the plan’s terms described herein without prior notice. TAG Solutions retains sole discretion and authority to interpret all aspects of the plan. TAG Solutions sales staff will record the customer provided qualified lead information and date of entry for tracking, verification, opportunity qualification, follow-up and award processing. Awards can be donated to the customer’s charity of choice.